Speeding up your website is much like modifying an engine to increase horsepower.
When you strategically improve certain aspects of the engine you begin to notice improvements. Your website can be strategically improved just like an engine by reducing website load time.
Internet retailers discovered when load time is reduced from 8 seconds to 2 seconds, conversions went up by a staggering 74%.
If your website handles transactions you can see the potential here. What business wouldn’t like a 74% improvement in conversions? This means MORE MONEY.
The good thing is that Web Hosting Pros has every tool you need to maximize website speed. In fact, we recently added the brand new 100% SSD line of virtual private servers… VPS for short.
Simply upgrading your shared account to our new VPS platform will provide some massive speed increases and reduce website load time.
And here’s a few more reasons why you should consider upgrading your shared hosting to our brand new VPS servers:
- Conversion rate increases 74% when load time decreases from 8 to 2 seconds (real-user monitoring data from 33 major retailers).
- Aberdeen Group study showed that a one second delay in page load time equals 11% fewer page views, a 16% decrease in customer satisfaction, and 7% loss in conversions.
- One marketer got an 8.47% conversion rate improvement by moving his landing page onto a faster host.
- Shopzilla sped up their site by 5 seconds and increased the conversion rate 7-12%.
- Shaving 2.2 seconds off Mozilla’s landing pages increased download conversions by 15.4%, which they estimate will result in 60 million more Firefox downloads per year.
- Amazon reported way back in 2006 that they got 1% revenue increase for every 100ms of improvement.
If you are serious about increasing conversions, upgrading to a VPS account is a no brainer.
And for a limited time, you can save 30% off select VPS’s when you use the following coupon: